1) Find enterprising and capable young people aged 15-22 as Chapter Leaders
2) Reach out to after school programs and community organizations with students aged 5-18 to have student volunteers teach our curriculum.
3) Close the financial literacy gap with educational workshops on a weekly or bimonthly basis.
4) Build relationships and mentorships within our programs to inspire academic achievement and financial vision.
5) Continue spreading awareness of the personal finance and economic education gap among the world’s school systems.